Friday, January 18, 2013

Well,

Where do I begin? 
This is my first blog post…ever really. Not that I don't like writing my thoughts down sometimes, especially because some of them are pretty hilarious. Seriously, you should hear some of the things in my head.

Anyway, I suppose I will go ahead and transcribe my response from the first class in my next post, but first, I encourage anybody who may come across this blog to visit the following sites.

First of all, this is the Vimeo link to an incredible travel piece, chronicling a 5-week journey through Chile and Patagonia. It changed my life and continues to shape my creative development as a filmmaker and person. 

https://vimeo.com/36519586

Next, this site is just plain hilarious. Go to it for comic relief.
http://catsinsinks.com/

Lastly, I want to make this a small vehicle (let's call it a Fiat) for my own personal networking. All of my professional, freelance, and leisurely video and film work can be found here. I hope you find a video or short film that interests and inspires you.
www.vimeo.com/arundelmedia


So long for now, noble patrons.















Connor Buss

P.S. I have several aliases I will utilize throughout the course of the semester. Help me help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment